About this business
CSP France is a family-owned company that positions itself as the unique contact for all IT, telecommunications and web marketing needs.
Our approach is to provide a comprehensive and optimized solution on your project, in the areas below.
Our teams work upstream during the project and maintain and manage the facility.
CSP France, your Creator of High-Performance Strategies, will help you to achieve your objectives and offer you tailor-made hotel solutions.
Our job is to provide you with the best hotel IT solutions, and the best tools in the field of the Internet for your hotel.
Check out our references directly: https://www.csp-france.com/references/
I invite you to view these short videos interviews with customers:
- Hotel la Chèvre d’Or, Relais & Châteaux: https://youtu.be/yaYJuzyMccA
- Hotel Misincu Cap Corse, SLH: https://youtu.be/dmohC0GSnNY
- Villa Genesis Hotel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaGPZ43iVjY
- Our references: https://youtu.be/zoTVSEGj7GA
Here is a non-exhaustive list of our areas of intervention:
CSP France :
Since 2009, our role has been to support professionals throughout the tourism industry to help them achieve their goals.
Our dynamic, customer-focused team is committed to responding to your online marketing, IT and telecommunications needs.
We offer a dedicated, single point of contact who understands your business and meets your needs with a coherent overall perspective, and our experts focus on listening to you to respond effectively.
– Our Network IT and Telecom activity: We often encounter situations where different solutions coexist within a single property to ensure that all necessary services are provided. Moreover, a multitude of different service providers has each added their own layer of complexity throughout the life of the property, generating incompatibility, inconsistency and errors over the medium term, caused by the absence of communication between different companies.
Before starting work on a project and while the hotel is up and running, we offer an optimised analysis to prevent customised, effective and efficient solutions. Our goal is to generate substantial savings on your computer and telecoms networks as a whole by adopting shared hardware solutions wherever possible over time.
> our 100% hotel approach allows us to offer a tailor-made solution for a quality customer experience while optimising the budget.
Here are our business areas: Telephony, network, wifi, video surveillance, IPTV, Server and PC.
– Web marketing: We propose to accompany you in the web marketing domain. The goal is to increase your visibility to your prospects and customers in order to optimize customer transformations. For that, we work together with you to establish your hotel strategy. Discover the various services proposed to achieve your goal: website creation and referencing services, Social Network solutions, Newsletter…
CSP Group :
Our company specializes in air conditioning, ventilation, heating, domestic hot water (DHW) production, building management systems (BMS), centralized technical management (CTM) and Engineering & Design.
The creation of the Monaco-based CSP Group is the fruit of an idea conceived by the founders of CSP France (specialists in computer networks) and experts in the field of climate engineering with over 30 years’ experience.
Our goal is to provide custom solutions to meet your technical and financial needs. Our processes focus on standards, energy savings and optimized management to provide you with the best service.
Our infrastructure is designed to meet the needs of various sectors: hospitality, medical, industrial and tertiary.
Are you looking for a better balance between comfort and energy savings? CSP Group can help by providing services such as the installation of a BMS (Building Management System) and CTM (Centralized Technical Management system) at your company.
Team to carry out the calculation studies on the plan via our experience in the hotel industry.
Here is a presentation of our intervention at Mini World: https://youtu.be/N-VZUAPJM4E
CSP France and CSP Group presentation
CSP France Services presentation